Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Perfect Harmony

Today's episode was a great Monday.  Today's show had some very serious scenes but also some very funny ones too.  I loved the writing today for that perfect harmony.

We watched Sonny and Michael talk about his very serious pain.  Those scenes were very compelling between those two.  Michael has come a long way to mature and his childhood was absolutely out of the normal.  It is impressive how the character's spirit has endured all the hell he has been through.  I was glad Sonny finally admitted to being at fault for marry the crazy Claudia. Sonny is no father of the year but he is finally stepping up to the plate now with Michael. 

Luke and Tracy make me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes today.  Mac's joining in on the crazy circus we call the Spencer/Quatermain clan was so amusing I had to rewatch it a few times.  Tracy is so classic I love how funny she is.  Alexis showing up at the police station in her PJ's was priceless.  Apparently Alexis needs a date soon by Mac because she's in her PJ's before everyone else still awake.  My stomach hurt so hard from laughing at these scenes today.  Brooklyn and Tracy's interaction was priceless.  Almost as priceless as Nikolas' reaction to Brook suggesting Granny go stay with them at Wyndamerre.  I can't keep laughing. 

Okay I have heard from a few of you that I may have harshly over judged Siobhan.  I am trying to give her another chance.  It's been a struggle since I have a feeling she's still lying to Lucky and is really in deep with the Balkan and might be getting Lucky about killed. I have a feeling he has investing wrongly in her.   But I am trying.  I have my doubts why she wants to go off on her own was to server her purpose for the Balkan. But again I am trying to give her another chance. 

Oh my gosh, I FREAKING LOVE CARLY! She read my freaking mind with what she said to Brenda.  Carly does have many more problems then stupid Brenda and her stupid wedding dress.  Not to mention Suzanne is the one who shredded the wedding dress we all know that. Suzanne had access to Brenda's room and she's crazy.   Robin had no freaking business to go to Jason to talk about Carly or to fuel Brenda's hatred for Carly.  Robin needs to get out of this whole argument.  This is not her fight and she needs to stop being the teenage version of the Heathers with Brenda and remember she is a mature, grown, accomplished  woman  who has her own life and family.  Brenda telling Sonny it was Carly was so childish and petty.  She has no proof and needs to actually realize that there is more going on for Sonny and Carly right now then her little wedding.  Sonny is going to attack Carly on this which ticks me off.  Carly has stood by Sonny through it all and he needs to stop taking crazy Bridezilla Botox  Brenda's side. 

Lulu, Maxie and Sam at Jake's was really rather amusing.  Maxie is so funny and Lulu has the potential to be entertaining when not with Dante.  Maxie and Lulu ganging up on Sam was priceless. Did you happen to notice Lulu moving the beer away from Sam when the waiter brought more beers to the table? Sam's explanations were too; bad Sushi for lunch and her jeans being too tight made me laugh so hard.  Another example of today's show having a very harmonious balance of serious and seriously funny. Also it was great to see Sam out with friends and being her own person not always having to be in Jason's orbit.  Sam hiding the pregnancy test from Jason was funny too.  I am glad she told him everything and isn't hiding anything.  The topic of baby, family and motherhood have been weighing heavy on Sam recently.  I know Jason has to know that too.  When she took the test to the PH I was sad for one reason though, because I knew this means that their discussion tomorrow about family will get interrupted by someone.  I really hope before they get interrupted tomorrow, Jason says all the right things to Sam.  I hope Jason starts showing a desire for Sam to be pregnant.  According to this week's preview the results are in and from the pictures I have seen they don't look happy.  So we know there isn't a baby on the way.  But I hope this is a turning point for them.  I hope Jason starts wanting a child with Sam more then he is willing to express now.  Not to mention I hope Guza isn't screwing with us.  I hope we do get a baby and sooner rather then later.  All this build up really can't be for nothing, right?

Call the comment lines - beg for a JaSam family!

2 comments:

  1. Faith,faith and more faith...that's what we need so as not to go crazy. Could be wrong, but I really don't think Guza is messing with us this time.(faith again). Meanwhile,thought Sam was hilarious today trying to hide that box..Jason knows her far too well, and she can't keep stuff from him so she chatters....so cute. Tomorrow should be good. Yeah, NO interruptions..Still on Carly's side too, and hating Robin and Botox..cackling hens... Thanks Karen..good blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly hope we'll finally see JaSam have a baby, that dream was stolen from us so long ago, it's time they become the family they should have been years ago!

    I hate Brenda and Robin, really can't stand them. I've always liked carly (apart from when she messes with sam) and today I was even more on her side. LWis great but I miss Sarah Brown and Tamara Braun. I wish she could go back with Sonny, Jacxis so boring he could definitely be with Brenda and be dull together.

    I HATE Liz and not always because of what she did to Jasam, I never liked her, too boring, whining, too hypocritical, looked like a saint but was actually a w*
    That's why I am really hoping that they don't ruin Siobhan (who I find very beautiful and talented), I hope she can be what Lucky needs and deserves: someone interesting who can love him and him only. I used to like him with Maxie for the same reason, but she's a bit too vain and not too bright for my taste :)
    I like Lucky with Siobhan, I don't mind her accent, and she hasn't slept with half Port Charles. I hate the fact that now she'll betray him, I can't stnd this. Liz doesn't deserve Lucky, she has cheated on him and lied to him so many times... I hope he can be like his father Luke and find a new, great person he can be happy with, besides Laura. And Lucky deserves to be portrayed as a smart, good cop, and deserves a beautiful, amazing love story and way more love scenes :)
    (Do you remember when sam was held hostage by manny and lucky TRIPPED and almost got Jason and her killed????)
    I wish they could have allowed Liz to find someone else herself, someone new, but they fired her, which I don't think was fair but I honestly WON'T miss her.

    ReplyDelete