Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

20 Years in the Making


Today it was back to the Titanic we go, I mean the Sonny and Brenda wedding.   Brenda's secret has finally been exposed for all their wedding guests to hear.  For once I thought maybe this will give Lulu a reason to hate Sonny less because they are both victims of the hidden Brante affair. Honestly I thought Brenda handled this whole thing wrong.  I mean Carly did give her a chance to leave quietly before the wedding.  Why didn't she just ask someone to get Sonny and tell him before it was out in front of everyone?  Why do that to someone you claim to love?  Brenda did get it right, she is selfish and not good enough for Sonny.  Granted Sonny appeared to come around but seriously Brenda there are much gentler ways to break this type of news to a bi-polar, erratic mobster that is known for flying off the handle.  Finally, after 20 years in the making,  the wedding happened.  This is great news for us viewers who can start counting down the days we have left of seeing Brenda in that hideous dress and scary makeup.  

Clearly Saghag and Baldy might want to work on some honesty and communication in their own relationship.  I still think Saghag is hiding that baby and has her own agenda.  Should be interesting to see how that plays out. I really can't wait for this story line to wrap up soon.  Neither of these two are very pretty people and not that enjoyable to watch.

Was nice to see Monica! I love seeing her even if it was with Liz.  Liz has to be thinking about the paternity now after that comment.  Funny Monica was quick to notice the resemblance between Aiden and Lucky but never Jason and Jake.  Epiphany is always the voice of reason at GH.  I actually loved her advice to Liz.  She reminded her she has 3 healthy children and that is what she needed to focus on.

I loved Jason and Sam scenes today.  Jason was so intense and serious when he explained to Shawn if he hurt Sam he would kill him.  His love for Sam was so tangible when he asked her if she was okay as Shawn held her at gunpoint.  I was surprised Shawn backed down as willingly as he did. Shawn was very surprisingly honest with Jason and Sam about he being hired by the Balkan to grab Brenda.  I loved Diane walking into the office and seeing Jason wave the gun like go away Diane.  Diane provides the humor that situation needed. Shawn was very quick to change sides which makes me wonder that he might have another double cross up his sleeve just yet.  Maybe that is how Sam gets grabbed and put into the limo right before it explodes? 

Until tomorrow!


I know I usually don't do this, but recently there have been some incredible JaSam vids out on You Tube.  Here are my favorites for today:

Jason + Sam  feel this by kaeFbaby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWPe7PTMwhU&feature=feedf
so well done!

Jason & Sam - I shot for the sky, I'm stuck on the ground  by Ineffable4Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1tv0RXg3Xw&feature=feedf
I have probably watched this one 100 times -it's amazing!
 

JaSam Precious Child by aproditebeauty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Oi15ZnJC8&feature=feedf
Kleenex alert on this one!!!! Loved how this one captured exactly how Sam must feel
 

JaSam Marry Me by aproditebeauty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y3PusTj7b4
I love this song. first time I heard it I thought it would make a great JaSam vid so glad aproditebeauty thought so too!

JaSam-What Do U Get From It?  by mcdela02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iycDa0JQrWQ
a little older vid but captures JaSam perfection


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Wedding over. Now put Spin to work,clearing out all the pink clutter that Sam has been forced to look at for 6 months! The only pink she needs to see is for her baby...
    Thought the whole Balkan s/l was lame, and really, we had to hear about his SOCKS? Ugh! I have to hope that Saghag does not have a baby in hiding, so they will both GO AWAY! Then we can get back to our couple, their romance, and hopefully a little one to complete their lives.
    Thanks for your blog, and the chance to spout off as I do too often...appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete