Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Disenchanted and frustarted

You know it is hard to put into words what I am feeling right now about today's show.  I have a few words that come to mind: robbed, sad, frustrated, angry, misled, neglected (as fans), disappointed, disenchanted, let down and there are so many more. 
Instead of watching the rest of today's show, I turned it off after the first frustrating 15 minutes.  I am so at a loss of what to say.  I haven't been quite so disappointed in a long time.  So instead of giving an hour of my life to a pointless episode that only causes me angry I decided to at least just dream of how I wanted today to go.  How I wanted it all to play out.  In May of 05 when Sam thought she was pregnant she was reluctant to take a pregnancy test because she wanted just a few more hours to dream.  I feel that way today.  I wanted a few more hours to just dream of how I had wished today had gone. I wish Jason and Sam would spend 10 freaking minutes focusing on each other instead of worrying about stupid Brenda's dress or anything else.  I wanted Jason to say what he needed her help with was spending time together.  I wanted him to kiss her, lock out the rest of the world, look deep into her eyes and just talk.  Talk about anything except everyone else.  Talk about how grateful they are for one another, talk about going to their cabin in the mountains to relax or just hold each other.  I wanted some quality time for the two of them because they need it. I didn't necessarily want her to take the pregnancy test but just them to talk.  I wanted to just dream of the way I want them to be.  They way they used to be when the writing was good.  Guza has a way sometimes of screwing with our emotion and today he did that. 

I am reluctant to even publish this post today just because I know I need to be positive and keep the faith. I think if I had been in a different mindset today I could have probably found someway to turn that sorry excuse for an episode today into something positive.  Maybe it's the weather or just the disappointment in some other areas of my life.  But today I just don't know how to rain sunshine and roses over that episode.  I don't want to feed anyone's disappointment with the writing but I don't want anyone to be mistaken that today's show in anyway pleased me. 

I would say call the comment line and complain but unfortunately we all know you catch more flies with honey then with vinegar.  So today instead of calling and telling them what I have told you, I am going to try to find SOMETHING positive about today's show to thanks them for and suggest more quality JaSam time.  I might have to wait a few hours before I call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment