Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hope for the Future

I watched today's show and I have so much hope for the future of GH.  Yes, we all know we are still watching some story lines that are wrapping up by Guza and we are all a little afraid of the future unknown with Garin Wolf.   However, I am hopeful for the future of GH because maybe we will get some less recycled storylines.  Some recycling is good but too much is too much (Remember I am talking about recycling story lines not plastic cups :) - Keep recycling those! ). 

Good recycling - Davis family time with cupcakes.  I love that the Davis girls came over to the PH to see Sam.  I know they didn't mention her b-day this year but I hope that is why they really went over there was because she was sleeping thru her birthday. I love Davis girls scenes. I loved all the funny scenes. Actually I even thought the Krissy and Dante scene was funny.  LOL! I can't stop laughing over Alexis' reaction to Krissy's outfit.  Oh that is what every mother wants is their teenage daughter to dress like a hooker.  Krissy needs to stop living life by trying to impress a boy with changing her look.  This is the same storyline they did last year with her and dressing older the night she was beaten.  I really think Guza did a lot of recycling in his last few weeks at GH and this is one of those too much recycling.  But I did love Alexis this time.  She was like HELL NO! I loved that. 

Speaking of recycling, Michael being selfish is classic story line recycling.  I think since Micheal's conception, that kid has been the most self-centered person to ever walk the streets of Port Charles.  But for the first time in Michael's life, the woman he loves has pointed out that she doesn't want to be part of the mob.  While Michael walked out because he felt Abby was trying to tell him what to do, I think he'll realize very quickly she is right.  I really hope when we start seeing Wolf's new brand on the story lines, we will see Michael grow up a little, go work for Edward and go to college.  Michael growing up would be best for everyone.

Jason's life has always revolved around Michael but today he let him go.  Today he let Michael realize the pain it would cause him but let him know he would always be there for him. Jason went straight home to Sam to talk to her because she is his rock. I hope someday Jason won't have to worry so much about Michael and can focus on SAM, focus on his life with her.  She is so supportive and selfless, she never asks for Jason to focus on her.  That's the reason he should.  She's the only one grateful.  Today was also a good day - they cut the Jizzer scene or it never existed and it was just to be talked about.  HA@! sorry just funny because all the Jizzers were out in force lately with this spoiler and it didn't turn out to get any airtime....HA!

Call the comment lines! Get your voice out! Make sure to support our couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope i am posting correctly! This blog is great I do enjoy reading when you post! There have not been a lot s/l's to enjoy on GH for me lately! I am just trying to be patience for Sam and Jasons long awaited s/l, Wedding,Baby thats a good start!
    I absolutely LOVED what Abby said to Michael today about jason. Who ever wrote that scene "hit the nail on the head"! Jason loves Michael like a son and he always will!Michael is a selfish Brat who needs a wake up call! You would think prison was enough but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!He still thinks he can be in the Mob. He thinks he can be Jason! Not going to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel - thank you for reading my blog! I am honored to have you read it! I have a hard time posting on days with no JaSam. Their storyline is moving very slow right now and the other story lines going on aren't my favorite so some days I find it hard to see the good in them all. Right now they are spending too much time Michael and the mob crap, Krissy trying to saddle a married man, and on the completely destroying the Jax-Carly and the Brenda-Sonny relationships. I love Carly but hate to see her fight with Jax 24x7. I hope things move along faster soon with a new Head Writer. - Thank you again for reading

    ReplyDelete