Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And So It Ends........

A lot happened today on GH.  It was a very dynamic Tuesday as Tuesdays go.   Today there were so many new beginnings and so many endings. 

When today's show started I was trying to figure out if Liz and Lucky's conversation was real or not.  Lucky asks Liz if she knew how Siobhan ended up at the hospital - I wondered if he knew the reason she's not awake yet is because Liz happened to give her the wrong drugs...whoops. Their whole conversation from the start seemed so calm and almost like a dream or a fantasy.  For all these months (okay over a year now) and the hype of Aiden's paternity I really expected more drama around the reveal.  Instead Liz walks casually into the Haunted Star and just tells him point blank. I am glad Lucky wasn't like "Oh yippy, now everything is perfect now."  He was like "Okay fine. What do you want from me?" Lets recap Lucky's life for the past 24 hrs - his father disowns him, he set fire to his childhood home, nearly kills his wife and NOW Liz is like gee I thought the timing couldn't be any worse so now I am telling you something I have known for the last 2 or 3 months.  I am glad he told her to stop tormenting him and to just let him go.  Don't get me wrong, I want an LL2 reunion and I think that is the ONLY way they can salvage Liz's character.  I am just glad they showed Lucky wasn't ready to forget everything at once but he realized Liz's logic eventually.  There is some deep history between these two and I hope they develop this chemistry slowly but honestly.  While I support an LL2 reunion - if that undeserving, bed-hopping, lying, cheating, incompetent nurse lies or cheats on Lucky again, if they get back together, I hope she is mowed down by Luke and this time he will see her in the road and speed up!.

Today the end of the crazy has drawn close at the hospital, I have to say I am a little sad.  Sad that Crazy Lisa is gone.  I love scrubs but Lisa made a damn good crazy/sane doctor.  Lisa was so good at playing sane she had everyone convinced.  Lisa has been entertaining us for to watch for the last two years.  She came to Port Charles only slightly off and then she became a scorned woman who was out for revenge.  Her crazy was turned up in the recent months and I know she wasn't everyone's favorite but oh how I think she was great.  She shook up scrubs but now they know they can weather any storm and that is saying something.  While many think she is horrible for breaking them up - she actually made them stronger.  She also made the halls of that hospital must more entertaining too.  Not to mention, without Lisa when would we ever hear Mac deliver so of his most  hilarious lines ever. 
Those lines include:
Mac: "That crazy bitch has got my girls!!!"
Mac: "As an uncle and a father, I hope she burns in hell!"
Mac: "If your not going to be happy about it I will. Lisa got exactly what she deserved."
Not to mention watching Mac treat Patrick like scum because he is mad he hurt Robin have been rather hilarious.  And so it ends the rein of Crazy Lisa.  Brianna Brown  did an amazing job as Lisa and I hope she goes far in her career.

So begins something else - Maxie never stopped loving Spinelli and he never stopped loving her.  However, they didn't work together.  Spinelli wanted to smother her with commitment and Maxie wanted to smother him with apartment renovations to mask the fact she was completely freaking  out with too much commitment.  Maxie has never stopped wearing her wedding ring and I think while Matt entertains Maxie and she cares about him, he is not Spinelli.  He didn't dive through and air vent to save her.  He wasn't even all that worried about her....I wonder if this is the start of something new. I loved that when Spinelli woke up and Maxie was like Spinelli are you feeling okay?

Sam and Jason were so worried about Spinelli.  He really is their first child.  They both were so worried about him it was cute and so sweet.  Jason's voice was cute when he asked her if she got the test results yet, you could tell there was a little bit of hope in his voice.  Sam was hoping too but she knew better.  When Robin came back to give them the results that she wasn't pregnant, I knew they were negative I was still sad.  I think in the history of GH there is no single character that has taken more pregnancy tests that come back negative then poor Sam.  Both Sam and Jason clearly could see they were both disappointed with the results too.  I have to say I am so tired of her getting pregnancy tests - this has been going on since 2005.  Can they just PLEASE either stop having her have tests or make her pregnant! I am tired of seeing her sad when she gets the results.  It is not fair to her and Jason because they both want a family so badly to keep putting them through this.  Also I am tired of the whole marriage discussion. 
Please GH writers, stop teasing us! GIVE US A JASAM WEDDING AND A BABY!!!! Ratings are in crisis right now, why not give us something to keep us watching instead of screwing with us to the point we get so frustrated we decide to turn the TV off instead of watch!

Call the comment lines - let them know we are TIRED OF THE TEASING! WE NEED SOMETHING TANGIBLE DAMN IT!!!!!!!
But no matter how frustrating this is - don't stop watching.  Save our soap.  Fight like hell to save it! Send notes, letters, tell friends to start watching.  Help save GH! We can do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment