Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Perfect!

I can't think of a better word to describe today's episode of GH.  Generally I usually write about all the other characters on the show and then JaSam but honestly I can't contain my excitement about today's show.

I was getting worried at first when today's show started out because Jason was talking to Abby, then Carly and I wasn't seeing much time for any time for him to talk to Sam.  Sam, herself had been called over to Elizabeth's house to be part of a very awkward but somewhat good discussion.  Sam as a person has grown so much over the past 8 years since she hit Port Charles.  When we first met Sam she was scheming and trying to make it rich, but then Sam met Jason and he changed her life almost as much as she changed his.  Sam didn't only mature and grow as a person because of Jason.  She was able to grow and mature as a person because after her whole world came crashing around her she built herself back up.  She is a strong and mature person and that is one of the things Jason loves about her most.  Even Elizabeth could see why Jason and Sam are together and that they belong together.  Sam probably was the most helpful person to Elizabeth today. 


Just as Sam was off helping someone else, Jason was dealing with all the women in Michael's life.  But also Jason was forced to face his past decisions about his biological family.  The Quartmaines were very controlling and Edward is still a very crafty old man, but I think Jason finally realized that they aren't as horrible as he once thought.  Edward is no longer the evil empire Jason saw him as.  Jason now sees Edward is an old man who has been left completely alone.  Everyone that Edward once tried to groom as his heir have died and he has become a very old and sad man who is actually human after all.  Jason sees this finally and also realizes while he doesn't want anything to do with ELQ - he should not deny Michael his birth right.  Jason has matured and grown up as well.  This is another reason Jason and Sam are a perfect match, they are both mature and incredible people apart and together.

There is no denying Jason and Sam are perfect in every way for each other.  They did not work with other people and they both know that.  They know without a doubt who they are meant to be with - each other.  Sam went over to Jason's to tell him about Aiden and her very awkward bizarre experience with Elizabeth and Jason saw how incredible Sam was to Elizabeth.  He sees everyday how incredible and smart she is to everyone and this only makes him fall in love with her more each and every day. 

Another thing was they talked about the past today but it wasn't laced with old pain but rather experience and knowledge of what they learned.  It just made us and many doubters fall in love with our super couple even more!
Jason: "That's pretty smart."
Sam: "Yeah, well I speak from experience.  When you and I fell apart I had to find my way back to you."
Jason: "Do you ever wonder why you bother? We did so much damage to each other, why didn't you just write me off?"
Sam: "Oh I tried, I did.  I wanted to hate you forever."   " I just knew that I wouldn't."
Jason: "How did you know that?"
Sam: "I don't know. There is just something about you. When I am with you I don't have to think about being anyone except myself."
Jason: "That's because you are perfect."
Sam: "Perfect?"
Jason; "Except for your cooking.  You're perfect."
They both smile and we all melted like a bowl of ice cream in the sun on a hot summer day! Those were some incredible lines and touching moments between Jason and Sam.  I thought that was all we were going to get and I was completely happy with that scene.  In my opinion that scene alone had me dancing on cloud 9 because it showed how much they love each other but it also showed their darling banter that we sometimes don't get enough of.  Then to my surprise they were on in the last part of the show.  This time engaging in absolutely darling banter again.  The scene of Sam sitting Jason down on the cough to talk to him was so cute.  He thinking she wanted to go away on a trip and he stating his canned response of being too busy.  I loved her line about that was always the case.  She just accepts this as part of Jason.  Then he thought she was worried about Spinelli, it was so cute watching them just talk and be uninterrupted completely alone and in love.  
Sam: "When I called you from the hospital and told you they were going to give me a pregnancy test.  What was your first response? I mean were you sad? Or were you worried or what? Just be honest."
Jason: "Well I thought....I thought  it would be cool."
Sam: "Cool? Yeah that is exactly what I wanted to hear."
Wow, that was just amazing! We may not get to see your amazing couple on a daily basis like we would like but when they are on, WOW!, the whole screen lights up.  The boards go crazy with excitement. We all know JaSam are amazing.  Twitter even goes crazy with JaSam trending! I am almost at a loss of words on how incredible today's JaSam scenes were. Kelly Monaco and Steve Burton are an increbly duo on screen and no one (even a very faithful Jizzer) can deny that honest fact!

Today's JaSam clip if you missed it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbyKhTzXkSQ&feature=feedu Thank you to thepowerof3p for posting the clip

Make sure you get out and support GH.  Write letters, emails, call show the show the support we know it should.  A lot of rumors are saying it is ending in July 2012 and ABC has not denied any of these rumors.  So do what we can to support the show now before it is too late.  Make sure you watch GH - if you do watch clips on YT make sure you first watch the show on abc.com so it counts towards the ratings.  DVR GH and watch it within 3 days of airing.  Make sure your viewing is captured in the ratings! We need to work together to save GH. All we can do is try - and sometimes just trying can change the world. 
Go to this link for contact info http://generalhospital.about.com/od/actorprofiles/a/ContactInfo.htm

5 comments:

  1. love it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should 1st say that I am/was a Liz & Jason fan, but please don't hate me for that :) I saw today's episode and now find myself a fan of both. I couldn't choose if my life depended on it! Though I know it's NOT the new head writer just yet, I still felt as if the show was returning to who the characters really are. Not theses strangers I've been watching for so long now. I do have to say that my favorite scenes were between Sam & Liz, Sam was the only person NOT judgmental or mean. In fact, I believe Sam is the only one who could really help & understand Liz. I guess I'm not so much a Jason & Liz fan, so much as a Liz fan who misses the friendship the 2 had so long ago. If they could keep up the interaction with Sam & her like they did today, I'd be happy and pray Liz finds Johnny ;) I hope you don't mind me posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved today's scenes and your blog post was fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best couple EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i thought the scene btw sam & liz were great and she told jason that shows me that this couple hides nothing i wish more btw sam and liz

    ReplyDelete