Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am sure about this

While many residence of Port Charles aren't sure about this or that at least we can be sure Jason loves Sam.  We can be sure Ethan cared for more for Maya then he let on , Kristina is still looking like she is a 3 yr old playing dress up in her much older sister's closet and that Lulu is on the edge of a breakdown herself.

I know there were not many of us out there that thought Maya and Ethan were a cute couple but I did.  I thought they were sweet. I loved how she made him smile.  I loved how he made her clam down and just let go.  I loved that their story of getting married in Vegas was a  legendary  Vegas escapade.  I wanted him to buy her a ring and fall in love with her.  I feel like with Luke and Tracy on the skids that maybe they would work together to help heal the whole family.  I liked Maya's character because she had a past we didn't know much about yet.  She was a Ward and I was so hoping we would get to see Quaermaine/Ward family fun but instead we see less of the Q's then ever.  Why doesn't GH realize what rich valuable history they have in their existing families like the Quartermaines and the Cassadines.   I know the actress that played Maya has been casted on another show but I was peeved why they didn't just re-cast her instead of ruin the character completely. 
Sweet line of the break up: 
Ethan to Maya: "For the record you're the most fun I've ever had too, and that's saying something."
I feel for Ethan - his whole life is falling in shambles but don't turn to Krissy?  I am not a fan.  Okay so now he is getting a divorce but still not thrilled by this romance.  I think I would like it more if Kristina wasn't trying to YET AGAIN change herself for ANOTHER boy.  She still looks like she is playing dress-up and I think the Kristina character needs to mature A LOT before we see her with a character like Ethan. I am not saying a hate the idea of Kristina and Ethan together someday down the road when she decides to grow up a  little and stop constantly wanting to change herself for any guy that walks in the door, but right now I feel like it is a little forced.

Sometimes when you hold on too tight to something instead of keeping it closer all you successfully do is smother it?  I think that is Lulu right now.  She's trying to hold on so close to her family I think Lulu is on the brink of a breakdown herself.  Remember, she's not ultra stable and I think she might be headed back to shadybrook herself this I am sure of.

Something else wonderful happened today - Sam resurfaced from her bed and she and Jason were actually going to go on a date.  He does remember her!!! Sam and Jason had some amazing scenes today.  Jason expected Sam to tell him she wanted him to leave the business and that it would be safer for them and Michael.  But Sam did something Jason did not expect, she assured him he is worth loving without change.
Sam to Jason: ""I love you just the way you are, and I don't want you to change."

Sam has always been such a rock for Jason.  She showed him today that regardless of what they do she loves him and thinks he is a good man.  She also reminded him that his lifestyle choices won't bring back his son, all he missed out on was getting to spend time with him while he was alive because Elizabeth thought his life was too dangerous.  He tried so hard to blame himself for everything today but Sam did more then prove to Jason he is a good person and that she absolutely loves him with her entire heart.  I loved when they started talking about the possibilities of traveling around the world together.  If GH ends to make way for yet another Oprah want to be show that will not have faithful viewers like GH's faithful viewers,  I hope that they are still together and do sail off into the sunset together with their child in their arms.  Ahh but I digress.  Back to today on GH.  Jason isn't sure about much in his life right now but he is sure he loves Sam completely and that she loves him.  He is sure he wants to be committed to her completely. 


Keep showing your support for GH.  Call Comment lines, write emails, letters.  Keep it up until they are so flooded with fan mail that ABC realizes that they need to get rid of the all of these stupid reality TV shows and Oprah want to be shows, and KEEP OUR SOAPS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!  Keep the faith and keep the faith for JaSam.  We have to fight and give it our best to keep this show alive. 

BTW - a Jasam proposal is coming up but it does look like Sam turns down Jason at least at first check out Kelly Monaco's interview on Game On . In part 2 they run lines and Sam turns down Jason's proposal.  So I hope he convinces her to change her mind!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuWQV4vSag&feature=feedf   Part 1 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GizStw2nwOU&feature=feedf    Part 2 -
Thank you KellyMonacoFan11 for posting these clips!!!

1 comment:

  1. So true about Jasam!! Best part of #GH today!!

    ReplyDelete