Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Spencer Intervention

Though Jason and Sam were absent from the canvass today and there was a bit too much Brenda for my liking, the Spencer Intervention has great potential.  I didn't watch the show live today because I was worried it would be more of Luke held up at the Star singing a pitty song but I was happily surprised.

Luke has decided he is going to leave town because he can not live with the fact he killed his son's kid.  At least he has moved away from trying to provoke Jason into killing him.  Probably a much better approach to just get out of dodge leaving his family behind then provoking a very provok-able hitman. The Spencers are banding together to help Luke which might I say - it is about time! The only one not onboard is of course Lulu.  She never wants to see the truth about people.  But this is very true to Lulu's character.  She's a bit of a Pollyanna.  She has blinders on about most people - how else do you explain being in love with Dante and not seeing him for the total ASS he really is.     Lulu is Daddy's little girl and for the most part has been very sheltered from the Spencer way of life so it is natural she was not able to face the fact that Luke is an alcoholic.   I am glad we are getting progress and hopefully tomorrow will be great even without Jason and Sam. 

Some incredible lines today:
Luke to Siobhan: "A cynic is just a romantic that has seen the world, my dear."
Luke to Ethan: "You'll always be a tribute to the dark side of the Spencer clan."
Ethan to Lucky: "I haven't read the manual, but is this how an intervention is supposed to start?"
Lucky to Ethan: "A Spencer Intervention"

Get out and support your soaps.  Some new sites one of my faithful readers told me about:
http://www.savesoaps.freei.me/
http://soapfansunite.webs.com/

Also check out D&T and GHH save our soaps pages! SAVE OUR SOAPS!

1 comment:

  1. Also, we can use a site writing the sponsors:
    abcsponsors.htm
    I was never a big fan of the new Luke, but the intervention story should be good drama....THEN it's back to Jason and Sam......yay!

    ReplyDelete