Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just Getting Informed

I really do like Brooklyn now with Nicolas.  I think this couple has potential if they tone down her Bensonhurt attitude.  But wow Brooklyn has a crazy streak we saw it today with letting the air out of the tires of her car.  While I am on Brooklyn's side, I thought that was a bit extreme amusing but extreme.  Oh Liz was peeved which was worth enough.  

Dante's purpose really escapes me and I kind of hoped Theo would take out a gun and kill him ridding us of Dante once and for all.  Lulu is so much better off without Dante.  Johnny tried to help her see that today. Johnny and Lulu made me miss the old days.  Johnny always wanted what was best for Lulu.  He loved her enough to let her go because he knew he could not keep her safe.  He set her free but there are days I wish he and Lulu would get back together. 

Michael looked like an abandoned puppy today waiting outside for Abby.  He was so sad just watching him made my heart almost break.  He is so devoted to Abby he watched in hopes just to catch a glimpse but only to see Jason who sent him home.    Poor Michael. 

We knew today would be a day of mixed emotions for Jason and Sam and for the fans.  I debated even watching today because I didn't want  to see Sam tell Jason she didn't want a child and Jason to agree all the while we all know both of them do want a child.  But my curiosity got the  best of me and I decided to turn the TV on after all.  From the first scene with Jason and Sam you could tell Sam was reading every micro-burst of expression on Jason's face when she reacted.  Both of them looked terrified at first to even enter this topic of baby.  Sam was careful to not let those desires of motherhood she has down deep inside bubble up when she told Jason she didn't want to have a baby.  Their lives are not set up for kids, neither of them but that doesn't mean they won't ever stop wanting a child.  Jason said all the right things today.  He made sure Sam understood the decision to enter parenthood has to be her's but he can't live with the fact she is giving up something to be with him. He will support her if she decides this is something she wants but she knows deep down that he would push her away if she had a child for their protection.  I am so glad they talked about the reason Sam can't have child.  I am glad Jason still carries that guilt with him that he is the reason she can't have kids.  Sam reassured him, their life is what she wants.  She is happy with Jason and doesn't want anything else.  Honestly the odds of 50% are pretty terrifying and I wouldn't be jumping at the chance either if I were her.   I wanted their conversation to continue but in true JaSam fashion.  Spinelli coming in actually wasn't terrible in some aspects.  Spinelli is their biggest advocate for our couple and he is already racing off to pick out wallpaper patterns for the new nursery.  I am certain once she tells Spinelli that she is not pregnant she is going to burn that flyer so no one else finds it.  The sad thing is we know Sam does want a baby no matter how much she denies it to herself and Jason.  We know Jason wants one too but they both feel they aren't set up for kids.  I hope they start to warm to the idea.  One thing we can't deny is Jason and Sam are incredible and today they showed that once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment