Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 8, 2010

The End to a Long Week

This week started out amazing for JaSam fans.  I have probably re-watched Monday's episode over a dozen times.  Thank goodness we had Monday's episode too because the rest of this week has not lived up to my expectations for the week.  Seriously how many days in a row does Dante, Lulu and Brenda have to be on the screen.  Out of the three of them, Brenda is by far my favorite.  While Brenda is shaking things up around Port Charles a little I have a lot more respect for Brenda and her history with the show then Dudu.  Brenda can be annoying and if she laughs much more I might pray someone smothers her with one of those fluffy pillows in her giant pink room.  But at least there is something somewhat interesting about Brenda's story line.  The history with Sonny and the chemistry between the two actors is interesting to watch.  I really loathed Jax in the past year and many times while he has been on GH but now he and Carly seem happy so I don't think I want them to break up over Brenda.   I love that Carly and Brenda hate each other.  It's fun to watch. I loved how Carly asked Jason of all the places in the world, why did he bring Brenda back to Port Charles.  Carly has the most to lose with Brenda's return and Jason really wasn't thinking about his dear best friend when he made this decision.  Jason isn't a real forward thinker sometimes.   Brenda will cause some problems and shake some things up and get in story lines and way too much air time in the coming months I am sure.  But if I have to watch Brenda or Dudu - I pick Brenda as long as she doesn't come between Jason and Sam.

The whole story line of Lulu and Dante traveling to  Ireland to help Lucky was completely stupid.  What or who did Dominic Z do to be getting himself inserted into absolutely every story line available on the show?  It is really stupid and making me sour towards the show some days.  Lulu has completely lost her brain and really needs a very harsh wake up call soon.  I am really finding it hard pressed to actually find Lante fans.  I will admit, at first I thought they were cute with his cheesy pick-up lines and her 'oh hell no I am not falling for that crap' attitude but that is gone.  They are the most boring and nauseating couple around.  I think I would not hate Dudu so much if we didn't have to see them EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!!

The Lucky story line in Ireland is now looking up with Luke there.  Luke and Lucky are so funny together.  I love watching them.  I am so happy Luke is back on screen and I can't wait for he and Tracy to start interacting again.  I love Luke and Tracy.  They are my second favorite couple.  They make me laugh and are sweet in their own special way.  I can't wait to see what Luke has up his sleeve this time.  

So just when Jason and Sam squashed all the doubt out there about how they feel about each other.  There are so many speculations and rumors flying around out there and I find it hard to believe there is much truth to any of them. One thing we do know is there will be an encore airing of the 12/1/2005 episode airing 10/27 and there is supposed to be a preview that airs at the end of the show we need to pay close attention to.  This has many of us spinning about what this could mean for our super couple. Is a baby on the way? Does Jason develop another terminal illness?  Does this mean Jason and Sam might ACTUALLY get a vacation together?  Is there marriage in the future for our favorite couple?  Or is it all just a rouse put on by Guza trying to mess with our heads.  Honestly I tend to lead towards the rouse theory just because Guza likes to tease in the past.  So, I , for one, am going to try very hard to not read anything into it. 

But my mind has wondered a little on this Friday afternoon so I have conjured up some absolutely theories that have no truth to them what-so-ever but are ideas just the same.
Theory 1:If Sam is in fact pregnant, Jason will flip out.  In true soap opera fashion, Sam will be extremely a high risk pregnancy since she can't get pregnant as far as we know.    Jason will think about leaving her for the baby's sake but realize his life isn't worth living without her.  He will stay through the pregnancy at least because he will be so worried about Sam and the health of their baby he will do absolutely everything to prevent anything from happening to them.
I have a feeling Sam will develop some rare disease during the pregnancy and she and the baby will be at risk of dying if they don't find a cure for this.  The cure will have to do something with her DNA and will have to find her father.  Jason will press Alexis to tell them what can save Sam and baby fair stone cold but she won't because she will be too afraid of what Sam will think of her is she knew who her real father is.  It will be revealed in true soap opera fashion drama, that Sam's father is the Balkan just as Jason is about to kill him.  Sam will be minutes away from dying when they finally save her.  Jason will be so grateful to the Balkan for saving Sam and their child he will not kill him, though he will want to.  Jason will realize he wants a family with Sam more then anything.  So he will do what ever he can to leave the business so they can be safer.

Theory 2: A little like Theory 1 but Sam develops some sever illness (no baby, no pregnancy) and her father will be the key to saving her life. Sam will chose not to fight against the illness but Jason will be the one begging her to fight because his life isn't worth living without her.  Meanwhile the Balkan will come to Port Charles and terrorize the city killing several people in the process: Oldivia, SagHag Suzane, Dante, Ronnie, maybe Lisa and maybe someone else like Maya.  (Disclaimer I like Maya a lot but they had to have someone killed off we actually like otherwise we will just keep cheering the Balkan on).  This  Jason will almost kill Sam's father (aka the Balkan) without knowing it is her father before he is able to save Sam.  Alexis or Carly will rush in revealing that this is Sam's father and can saver him. 

Theory 3: November sweeps will mostly consist of the story line of how the hell does Brenda know Dante and reveal Dante is not a very good guy.  We will find out he is living a separate life and only using Lulu as a front.  He will be exposed for being part of the Balkan's henchmen posing as a cop.  Lulu will go off to Shadybrook and Dante will be killed by Lucky.  Yay!

Okay so some of my theories are off the wall and none of them will come true.  But it sometimes is fun to just let your mind wonder. 
Have a great weekend!  FLOOD the comment lines on how great our couple is and how we hope for a bright future together. 

2 comments:

  1. *LOL* I hope theory #3 comes true!

    I would really like your first theory to play out on screen. I don´t think it will though. I know everyone thinks that because they will show the JaSam episode from Hawaii that Sam will get pregnant, but I don´t think Luza will be that good to us. It will probably be that Jason or Sam gets a severe illness that needs to be treated. Maybe that will lead to Sam's daddys s/l. We could hope because I really need to know who he is. I would like there to be a baby in JaSam's future though. I just don´t think we will get it yet.

    Thank you for the great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam can get pregnant but she "can't " carry a baby to term.

    ReplyDelete