Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Can we take much more?

I've been trying to figure out what to write about the last few days episodes and have been coming up rather empty handed.  I don't have many positive things to say about what the GH writers have been doing with the show lately. It seems like Dante and Brenda are taking over our TV screens.  I am so tired of hearing about Brenda, Brenda, Brenda and now she had a thing with Dante?  Oh My Goodness!!! Why do Brenda and Dante need to be part of EVERY story line?  It is bad enough to endure Brenda's whining about how she wants to leave Port Charles but now we have to watch fake flashbacks of Dante and Brenda.  Oh My, just when we thought we couldn't get anymore of them they have found a way to ram more Brenda and Dante into that hour a day.  I really think they should rename the show "The Brenda and Dante hour".  I got a little fired up during today's show and called the comment line about a few times to tell them how tired I was of Dante and Brenda.  Probably a little overkill on my part but I am just so tired of it.

I found Luke and Lucky funny until the Balkan ordered Lucky to go after Brenda. The only silver lining in this is Lucky finally has a girl that seems nice he can spend some time with.  I don't think Siobhan has slept with Nicolas so I think she's safe.  I have to say if we are forced to watch much more Brenda taking over our TV screens, I am going to be excited for Liz's return as long as she stays out of Jason and Sam's life.  It is possible that maybe Liz/Nookie's story line won't have to have anything to do with Brenda or Dante. 

I think I could take the Brenda and Dante invasion, if Jason and Sam were given some air time too.  Is Sam going to be on for more then 15 seconds this month?  Kelly Monaco is so incredibly talented why do the head GH writers take her for granted?  She has so much talent why do they continue to over look her for story lines.  I do hope this fall we get some quality Jason and Sam air time.  I also hope Sam gets her own story line.    


Please call GH comment line 323-671-4583

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete