Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Best Laid Plans

Finally Sam McCall has been sighted, we can all start watching General Hospital again. I love the Jason and Sam scenes today.  While there was no hugging or kissing there was genuine love between them today.  I actually expected Jason to object more to Sam's suggestion of posing as Brenda. But she did remind him she is completely capable of taking care of herself and handling situations like this.  Neither one of them want to think of the worst case scenario but Sam sees it as basically the chances for this plan to go bad increase exponentially with Brenda as bait.  Not to mention if Jason is walking into a potentially life and death situation, she wants to be with him.  That is the beauty of JaSam on our screens.  They are a team in life and in love.  Both Jason and Sam communicate well with Lucky so they are much better off having the three of them together then having Brenda potentially screwing this up.  I think Jason saw Sam's point rather quickly and realized he could not argue with her points.

Of course we know Brenda and Dante will find a way to screw up the plan but I'll be excited to see how this all plays out.  We can only hope that the Balkan kills both Brenda and Dante then leaves town.  Oh wishful thinking again.


Am I the only one that wanted Sam to smack Brenda when she started laying into Jason about being nice to Jax?  Oh please! Where does Brenda have the right to ask Jason to be nice to his best friend's husband.  Jason didn't seem overly unfriendly to Jax.  That is how he and Jax interact.  What business is it of her's anyway?  I found it kind of funny how Sam didn't even want to get in the middle of the bickering of Jason and Brenda today.  She sat quietly on the stairs and just watched it play out. 

I loved Molly calling Michael about Sam.  FINALLY someone is worried about Sam or at least noticed she hasn't been around much.   I often feel like Molly is overly nosy except today I enjoyed her scene with Michael discussing Jason and Sam. We all felt Molly was saying what we were thinking, 'I don't want Sam to feel neglected', how could she not with Spinelli running after Brenda and Jason putting their life on hold for Brenda.  I also loved the line 'I don't want Sam to feel ordinary or unappreciated' .  That is how we all feel Sam should be feeling right now with Brenda running Jason's life right now.  I agree with Molly 100% Jason does need to do something romantic soon for Sam.  Michael can clearly see the love between Jason and Sam and want that for his own.  Jason and Sam are probably the most solid relationship (even with their long breakup) that Michael has ever been able to witness.  Michael and Abby are cute together.  I am not sure who is a better fit for Michael at this point, Abby or Alley.  I am leaning towards Abby just because she's sweet and not naive.  Michael I think needs someone who knows he's been through hell and doesn't expect him to be normal.  On a side note, the song that was playing in the background when Abby and Michael were talking, was that a Steven Clay (aka Caleb) song Newborn Hearts from Port Charles playing?  Those of you who are old Port Charles fans might have recognized that song as I did. 

Lulu really does get the stupidest person award again and again these days.  Not only does she try to convince Carly to ask Brenda to be on the cover of her stupid little magazine but then she goes and blows Lucky's cover AGAIN!.  Really?  How much more stupid can she get before we can get her killed off or sent back to Shadybrook I have to ask?  Why didn't Lulu just go to Wyndamere to talk to Lucky? That would have been a much more logical choice.

I don't think Tracy is anyone's fool.  I honestly think she is conning Luke, Maya, Monica and the rest of the Spencers to thinking she believes Luke's heart attack.  Tracy loves Luke that has never been the question, but she's a smart woman and I think she'll surprise us soon.  I love Luke and Tracy together so I hope even though she doesn't really have the wool pulled over eyes, she and Luke really do reconcile.  I love their pet names for one another 'popcycle' is my favorite.  It's true Tracy is as cold as ice to some but her and Luke have something quiet entertaining together.

Tomorrow will be great, no Dante, no Brenda just Jason and Sam encore episode.  Tune in apparently there will be a preview of things to come.  We'll maybe see if those pregnancy rumors are just rumors or something else.  Keep calling the comment line and keep the faith! Our couple is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment