Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Panties in a twist

Oh Sam you put it so eloquently that even Carly couldn't deny it.  Carly's face when Sam delivers the line "Carly you are the one who has her panties in the twist over this" was absolutely classic.  I am not sure if Laura Wright was trying to not laugh at how hilarious that line was or not but it looked that way.  I admire how strong Sam appeared to Carly even if deep down she may have had some of those same thoughts she wasn't about to vocalize them to Carly so she could prey upon them to get a bigger reaction.  Sam's been dealing with Jason's "weird bonds" with other women since she met him and seems to understand them which is why I find Carly trying to create doubt in Sam's mind kind of funny.  I was slightly sadden to see the frienemship of Carly and Sam strained today but it was entertaining to watch.  Those two are old hat at fighting with each other and they were about due for an argument.  You can tell Kelly Monaco and Laura Wright love working together and love their characters being irritated with one another.  

This whole Brenda thing is absolutely driving Carly crazy and she is trying anyone to be her ally and chase Brenda out of their lives forever.  Those of us fans are cheering Carly on because most of us are so tired of Brenda and her horrible laugh we want to help Carly with her cause. I don't know why Carly is still after Dante unless she can find someway to tie Brenda and Dante together to get them both ran out of town, I think it is a waist of time. 

 I was relieved the scenes between Molly and  Sam were not about Jason at all actually. It was refreshing for Molly and Sam to have another topic of conversation even if it was Kristina.  Oddly Molly is so worried about her Uncle Sonny banging the Federal Prosecutor when really is that any of her business.  Not to mention, who's Rick banging these days, Molly dear?  Might want to worry about your own father's transgressions a lot more then Sonny's.  While Sonny is a bit of a womanizer he is not a psychotic kidnapper who is evil and always has a plan to take over the world with his power and charm.  While I don't want to shatter Molly's pristine image of her father , she should probably stop worrying about Krissy so much and focus more on hoping she takes after her slightly narcotic but overall well intentioned mother then per daddy dear.  

Stone and Robin were great today.  I miss Stone and Robin but like Robin I have romanticized their old love.  They were together when I was in high school and about the same age so I like many girls my age dreamed of having a great love like that. 

Today was the 1 year anniversary of the last JaSam love scene.  Go out and watch we won't get getting a love scene from JaSam probably for another few years at this rate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z-NtKsAvIU .  I wish JaSam could have been together today.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog.

    Loved Sam today. She shut Carly's ass up good. I really love when they´re all snarly towards each other. I enjoy it! Sam probably have some insecurities about this whole Brenda thing, but I´m so glad that she didn´t let Carly get to her. But I guess Sam knows how she operates by now. *LOL*

    Loved seeing Sam with Molly. As always she was trying to be a good big sister and give Molly good advice.

    Didn´t see Robin and Stone back in the day, but I really enjoyed today's scenes. They have great chemistry.

    Last year today we had a great JaSam love-scene and I really hope we don´t have to wait another year for one, but with SB's body issues we probably will, but it´s ok with me. I don´t really need them to see how amazing my JaSam are.

    Til next time....Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete