Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 24, 2010

Hell Hath No Furry

In the absences of Jason and Sam being together, we are at least able to enjoy one interesting story line on General Hospital lately.  Lisa is UNBELIEVABLY good at being crazy.  She has you fooled trying to drive Robin crazy.  If we didn't know that she had drugged Robin we would all be convinced Robin was losing it again.  Not only is she good at playing the bitter scorned ex-girlfriend with a broken heart, she is some very twisted and creative methods of taking out her anger.  I know I am always one of the first people to point out issues with the GH writers but for this story line they are doing an unbelievable job.  The actress that portrays Lisa, Brianna Brown, really does deserves some of the credit for making this an amazing story line as well.  She has done extremely well.  Today when she wakes up Robin in the cabin (still not entirely clear how Lisa got Robin there but won't ask questions like that) to talk to Robin about how she was just naive it gave me chills.  She is good! The other thing that gave me chills about the story line was Lisa KILLED the nurse who had been helping her.  Wow, I didn't see that coming.  So not only is Lisa crazy in the Fatal Attraction sort of way towards Patrick but now she is offing her innocent surgical nurse who helped her get the tranquilizer?  This is getting good.  Now I hear Lisa will be departing us soon, but I hope they make her death a mystery of who actually did it. 
Another thing to note about this Scrubs story line, I don't think Patrick will ever cheat again in his ENTIRE natural lifetime.  I think he is pretty much terrified for the rest of his life to even look at another woman.  For anyone who's husband has ever cheated on them the pain must be absolutely horrible, I can only imagine what Robin is going through.  But needless to say when Patrick tells her he will never cheat on her again,  I think I believe him.  This has taught him a VERY valuable lesson in life. 
 One note about Jason and Sam. I can't wait until Rome wraps up I am so tired of poor pathetic Murphy (who I am hoping is a little evil because that would make he MUCH more interesting), inappropriately-dressed-for-her-age Suzanne and that ugly set of Rome that appears to be taking a beating.  Go back and watch today's show, watch the door when Jason comes back through to talk to Suzanne.    I guess we can be happy that Jason did at least call Sam from Rome to tell her he was looking forward to seeing her.  For Jason that is equivalent to a sexy steamy phone message. I would like to point out that Brenda didn't recover "in Jason's arms" he sat on the couch next to her.  These rumors and spoilers trying to imply a love affair  between Jason and Brenda is getting almost comical. 
Have a good weekend all! Call the comment lines and lets hope Sam's scenes didn't all get cut between her, Molly and Carly.

No comments:

Post a Comment