Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Written in the Stars

Sorry I haven't posted recently.  I have been out due to some medical reasons and just haven't been able to.  However, I have been watching GH trying to do what I can to keep ratings up. Please keep watching, even if you aren't crazy about some of the storylines!

I am so glad GW is pulling the show back to where it should  be with infusing GH history in every storyline.   Today we watched Jason and Sam gaze at the stars on their wedding night.  Of course, we all recall the stars have a very special meaning for these two.  It was the stars Sam found comfort in when baby Lila died.  It was a shooting star they say that night while searching for Michael and Sam made a wish to be married to Jason some day.  It was a star necklace Jason gave Sam as a token of love.  It was the stars the would looked up and watched that Halloween night in 2006 when they reconciled.  The stars are so important to our couple, no wonder they would gaze up at them on their wedding night.

I loved the dialog between them today.  Sam calling Jason her husband.  They were so happy, which is so wonderful.  These last few months, I have been in JaSam heaven.  It was sweet Sam brought up Danny.  She hasn't talked about him in so long.  Makes you wonder if that conversation about his mother not wanting him is foreshadowing for something to happen in the future to Sam.  There are a lot of speculations out there about Franco raping Sam on their honeymoon.  I personally don't want this to be true.  I know Kelly Monaco would do amazing in the story but I just hope it is not rape.  The story of rape makes me sick and I just hope GW has another twist and turn up ahead for us that doesn't deal with rape.  But whatever happens, you can't deny Jason is madly in love right now.  Makes you wonder what Jason has as a surprise for Sam as they left on the bike...bubble bath?

I have recently noticed that a site many of us visited over the years (Sami's GH Spoiler site) and many of us have enjoyed chatting with each other, is no longer operational.  I did email Sami to ask if I could help get it back up and running but I never received a response.  So if any of you who used to chat over there want to start chatting here on this cbox - please do so.  I miss talking to everyone about our couple and the show.

Keep watching and don't forget to watch Dirty Soap too!  That show is flat out addictive!!! I hope Kelly and Kirsten get more airtime on the next episode and it is less Farah Faith and JP.  Those two are like John and Kate + 8 minus the 8. .

No comments:

Post a Comment