Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Beginning of Somethings Fun

Well another day without Sam.  I almost didn't watch but then I noticed there were still some great story lines I wanted to see. Though having Sam today would have made the show perfect.  But there are some new story lines they are building that are rather entertaining. 

I have been very skeptical of the pairing of Matt and Maxie.  I loved her with Spinelli and didn't want to see that end.  At first I found these too rather boring.  Maxie is too fun and energetic for boring Matt.  But Matt and Maxie were actually really cute this week.  Today they were funny.  Maxie's line: "That Nut makes me look normal." was classic.  Maxie at her worst was never as crazy or evil as Lisa.  But the fact Maxie recognizes she had a very dark period with her first love, Lucky, only shows she isn't willing to go crazy.  I like Maxie left out who her first love was, I am sure Matt would look twice at Lucky if he knew.  I like that they are together. Maxie might make Matt's character more fun. Maybe this is the start of something new and maybe quite fun.

Uncle Luke to the rescue.  I love the Spencer family time that has been spent lately between Luke and Carly.  These two are an entertaining pair. I love that Luke is going to help Carly with getting Jax to back off.  This could be the beginning of some beautiful family bonding.  Caroline and Luke together could be the Spencer duo that will bring many entertaining times to our screen.  I am excited these two are bonding and I am glad Carly has someone to turn to. 

Michael and Abby are embarking on something new, being alone together.  The two of them were so cutely nervous, I even had butterflies watching them.  I am glad we have seen where Abby lives which means there is a chance we'll see her place again.  I would love for Andrea Bogart to get a contract with GH because I think she is doing a great job as Abby.  I love Abby and I hope she sticks around for a long time to come.  Not everyone is tickled pink with Abby and Michael's relationship.  What the hell is with Kristina?  She is rather evil and mean lately.  I thought she was going to therapy.  Shouldn't her therapist see that Krissy is pretty close to going insane. What is her therapy doing for her if it isn't teaching her to stop being a whiny, controlling, husband chasing mean girl?   She's chasing after a married man and she's out to ruin Abby and Michael's relationship, WHY???? I liked the fact Carly tried to talk Kristina down.  But seriously how freaking uncool is that of a sister to go tattle to Michael's mommy he is with his girlfriend.  Michael is 19 yrs old, he is an adult.  If he wanted to go to the next step with Abby that is his and Abby's business ONLY.  I wonder how Carly will react to Krissy.  Seeing as how Krissy has been sexually active since she was 16, I don't think she has ANY room to say anything about anyone else's relationships.  I mean seriously, Krissy needs a new therapist.  This one is missing way too many clues that this chick is just a few steps away from being the next Lisa Niles.

Speaking of Lisa Niles, I wish she would listen to Johnny and just give up on Patrick.  But Patrick is a drug for her at this point.  She is so focused on getting the old Patrick back that she is missing what is right in front of her.  Old Patrick is gone - Johnny has even tried to make that clear but Lisa won't see it.  She did notice thought for a slip second that Johnny was nice and stuck up for her.  Maybe if Johnny could get crazy Lisa out of PC she might stop being crazy for a minute.  But how much is he willing to invest in this?  If he saves Lisa will that help him come to peace with his sister's death? Either way, I like that Johnny is playing this game because it brings out the sweeter side of him.

YAY! Brenda has been found so that has to mean the Balkan story line is finally warping up.  Why won't Dante just turn a blind eye while Jason takes Theo out? I mean seriously Dante is not that upstanding of a cop so why not just go check on Brenda and let Jason take Theo out?  Why not?  I mean it isn't just easier for everyone if Theo just disappear.  More then anything today I miss Sam.  I want Jason to go back to the PH as soon as he and Dante decide Theo has gotten away and spend the rest of his night with Sam. 

Hopefully Sam will be on next week.  I know she can't be on everyday but I think the reason the ratings improved recently was because she was.

Call the comment line.  Ask for more Sam.  Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I want more Sam too. But I also know that we go for days without Carly and many other peeps..so we will have to be happy with as much Sam as they give us. And I am really more concerned with keeping our couple together and not having so much "angst"! What do you think?
    Why do you suppose all these "fans" keep bringing up stuff from Liz-love sites? I, for one, don't like or trust it, seems like pot stirring IMO. Keep blogging, Karen! enjoy it..

    ReplyDelete