Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Now I am telling you!

Well lots of excitement over at GH lately.  I am sure by now you have heard that Head Writer Robert Guza has been removed from his position effective immediately and replace by Garin Wolf has now been named new Head Writer.  I am still undecided about how I feel about this.  But one thing is for sure, day time soaps are dropping like flies and just like in sports when the team is losing the season sometimes a change with the coach can help fix the rest of the reason.  Perhaps this change will help save General Hospital for many years to come. In the recent wake of AMC and OLTL being cancelled maybe this was the only thing that could be done so GH didn't join it ABC cancelled soaps.  I hope this is a step in a good direction.  I hope this ultimately saves GH from being cancelled.  I also hope this mean Jason and Sam are going to have great story lines to  come.   


Now, lets talk about some of the story lines that are pretty good right now.  Patrick once warned Johnny that Lisa was crazy.  Johnny, full knowing that Lisa was a little crazy, decided she was fun and he could possibly save her.  Until today he  believed she wasn't completely without hope.  But today he saw it.  He saw that she is too far gone to save.  I felt sorry for Johnny today.  He sees parallels with everyone and every situation to Claudia.  If he was able to save Lisa he would have felt a little less like a failure when it came to his sister.  Sometimes the self destructive people like Claudia get the benefit of dying but they leave behind those that loved them but could not save them.  That's Johnny's life everyday. 

Speaking of Lisa - she is high octane crazy. Lisa has taken her obsession to a whole new level, hell hath no furry like a woman's scorn.  That is so true now with Lisa.  She's decided to take her insanity to a whole new level trying to convince Krissy she was giving her drugs all along.  That's where she messed up though.  Krissy is annoying and a bit coo coo in her own right, but she was able to see Lisa was up to something.  I am glad she told someone.  I am still not thrilled it was Ethan.  I don't like these two together. But at least she called Lisa out which is good. 

Today I was proud of Alexis.  She told Jax it was high time he realized Carly is not an unfit mother and there is no way he will get Josslyn away from her mother.   I am glad she was honest with Jax.  Gosh, Jax is being a TOTAL jerk!!!!!!! I really hope he and Brenda run away together now because he is so freaking mean to Carly.  Alexis and Jason's talk actually was not as upsetting as I thought it would be.  She knows Sam would be an amazing mother.  She's worried about the safety of her future grandchild.  She doesn't think Jason is a bad person but she had a legitimate concern.  With that being said - Jason also had a valid point.  All Jason did was miss out on Jake's life.  Sam knows all you can do is love and cherish the time which you are given with anyone.  She knows having a child with Jason might have risks but I think deep down it is what she wants.  So while I see Alexis' concerns as valid.  I hope she doesn't completely de-rail Jason's desire to be  a father.  Now if we could just get Sam to be onscreen that would be fantastic!


Call the Comment Line.  Make it clear you want to keep Jason and Sam together for a long time to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment