Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

As natural to me as breathing

Oh thank goodness the wait is over, Jason is finally out of Pentonville.  Good-bye Pentonville,  ugly gray prison set and ugly clothes.  While I had hoped for a long passionate reunion between Jason and Sam  at least we got a few great scenes.  I loved when Jason walked in the door and Sam jumped into his arms.  Finally they are able to be together and not have to worry about someone coming to take him away to Pentonville.  Sam nearly lost it for a second as the happiness washed over her. Their devotion to one another is so beautiful and peaceful.  They both are so happy and at peace just looking into each others eyes.  These two being together is as natural as breathing and as perfect as it too.   I have to give a nod to the writers for digging into JaSam history and using the line that only us JaSam fans would remember.  I do love those references.  Sam and Jason are finally happy and together.  Now would seem like a great time for a wedding don't you think? 

Today's show was rather funny when Michael apologize saying he feels like he is always interrupting people about to have sex and Jason almost blurts out that he and Sam have already had sex.  So unlike Jason to kiss and tell but he is so blissfully happy it is written all over his face.  It is nice seeing Jason so in love it he doesn't care who knows it.  Jason is so grateful for Sam and in love with her he wants her to know how much she means to him and doesn't care who knows how happy he is.  I hope we get a few more scenes with them this week though.  I am so tired of Jason talking to Carly, Sonny, Lucky, Michael, Spinelli and the list goes on and on.  Jason needs to lock his door, turn off his phone and go spend time with Sam.  Or better yet they need to go to the cabin and shut out the world for a while.   

While Jason and Sam are the reason I watch GH still, I am liking some of the other things the writers are doing on the show these days.  Maya and Ethan were actually rather cute together.  I like how they are keeping them light but not too serious but fun to watch.  Maxie and Lucky are really kind of funny together. I like their friendship.  I think maybe Maxie should be single for a while and do some scheming that blows up in her face and provide comedic relief for us. Maxie is funnier when she is single.

Keep watching and keep calling the comment line.  Thank you all for your comments on my posts.  They keep this fun and interactive.  I agree with you guys.  Our couple needs more screen time. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love your blog!
    Please check this out, 2 posts on Jasam on my blog: nanakayz.blogspot.com

    I'd like to hear what you think about it!

    Thanks

    L.

    ReplyDelete