Jason & Samantha

Jason & Samantha
Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Waiting is the most painful game

Oh I am not sure how much more I can take of the lonely weeks of 3 minutes of JaSam.  Yesterday's fleeting moments of JaSam were smoking hot as usual.  It is impressive how those two can heat up the screen in just seconds.  Those two really sizzle.  When Jason kisses Sam's hands my heart aches for them to not be together. 
God Bless her for hanging in there and being so patient as things keep getting worse.  She is truly he constant that will never sway no matter how much more crap is thrown at her.

However, I am not as patient as Sam. If Jason has to go in isolation and denied visitors I am taking my own break from the show for a while.   I can't take many more weeks of Pentonville.  The show really isn't very exciting right now and I am losing faith in the summer story lines.  I try to stay interested but it is a challenge right now. 

One of the only story lines I like to follow besides JaSam are Luke and Tracy.  Those two are a hoot and I do love them.   No one can do comedy like those two.  I am not sure if I am thrilled with the fact they are going to say those two aren't legally married though.  I hope before too long Tracy and Luke are back on screen together making us all laugh and smile.  While I was a little young to remember the days of  Luke and Laura, I still have to say Luke and Tracy are one of my favorite couples in daytime (of course besides Jason and Sam). 

I used to really like Lulu - the day she told off Liz was one for the record books.  I stood up and applauded her in my living room.  I even liked her back when she was causing troubles for Dylan and Georgie.  She was funny and made a very convincing Spencer.  But now I feel not only has she strayed from the Spencer clan but she seems to have completely lost her own identity with Dante.  I hope she finds herself again and is back to her spunky funny self because if she doesn't she has lost this fan for good. She needs to ditch Dante and join her brother in looking for their father.  Speaking of Dante and Lulu, I am no prude but seriously those two need to put some clothes on and get out of the bedroom. I have seen more of them then I ever want to.  What happened to just implying the love scene instead of having to see the graphic details of their love life every darn day. This whole new twist with Brook Lynn too is equally as boring.  Who cares if they grew up together and she needs money.  The only entertaining part in this recent story line is to see how evil and conniving Carly can get with her plot to take them down. All I can say about that is 'Go Carly Go'.  Laura Wright plays evil conniving Carly better then any of the actresses who ever had that role.

I want Carly and Jax to get back together.  I miss them.  They still love each other but I fear the only reason she is still talking to him is to get him to get Sonny put in prison to get Michael out.  There is still so much love between the two.   I hope this isn't the end of them.

Some of the story lines for the summer really are beginning to feel like enough to cure insomnia for even the worst cases.  I am never a Sonny fan but his story lines are really dragging lately.  Yes, he has a temper but I have to agree with him in the fact he was never physically abusive. The fact they are spending so much air time on this same dribble makes me search for a pillow each time it is on.  The whole story line with Lisa and Steve is equally as boring. We all know Liz will do something to get in trouble with this whole drug study that they are discussing.

Maybe soon things will get better because for the last couple of weeks I feel the need to have a cup of coffee just to make it through the show somedays.

Please call the comment line 1-323-671-4583 voice your opinions.  Let it be heard we need more JaSam and about 90% less Lante. 

No comments:

Post a Comment